The technology consulting team help clients gain competitive advantage by developing the latest technology solutions (RPA, machine learning and AI) and using data assets to drive business value. BearingPoint combine their digital, business and technical capabilities to deliver tailored solutions that tackle clients’ challenges.The Senior Technical Consultant role is part of the Senior Consultant and Manager Community and are responsible for managing client relationships, executing projects from start to finish, and providing experience and guidance to clients.
- Leading projects/work streams in an IT or software engineering environment whilst building trust and relationships with team members and clients
- Full implementation project lifecycle experience (strategy/feasibility, requirements, design, build, test, deploy and operate)
- Managing Agile software development projects
- Working with globally distributed teams
- Managing and working with third parties in the delivery of software development projects
- At least five years relevant experience either exclusively in a recognized consultancy or as an internal consultant in industry
- A commitment to consulting and a passion for delivering high value work to our clients.
- An appreciation of the requirement to travel and work on client site
- A strong core consulting skill set embracing structured thinking, problem solving and an analytical approach
- A passion for working on projects that enable digital business through the use of Technology
- Must hold recognised project management certification, e.g. PRINCE2, PMP
- Automotive or Manufacturing industry experience and ability to express point of view about the future of those industries preferred
- Typically, candidates will possess a combination of business analysis, project management and IT, software engineering, Digital delivery capabilities rather than deep technical skills.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions. We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges. We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence.. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients. This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organisations. Our 4500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment
agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid
should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.