Senior Technical Consultant
We are recruiting senior consultants to join our growing Technology consulting practice.
Responsibilities include managing client relationships, executing projects from start to finish, and providing experience and guidance to our clients.
- Success in leading projects/work streams in an IT or software engineering environment either in a recognized consulting firm or as an internal consultant in industry, building trust and relationships with team members and clients
- Full implementation project lifecycle experience (strategy/feasibility, requirements, design, build, test, deploy and operate)
- Managing Agile software development projects
- Working with globally distributed teams
- Managing and working with third parties in the delivery of software development projects
- Automotive or Manufacturing industry experience and ability to express point of view about the future of those industries
- Typically, candidates will possess a combination of business analysis, project management and IT, software engineering, Digital delivery capabilities rather than deep technical skills.
- At least five years relevant experience either exclusively in a recognized consultancy or as an internal consultant in industry
- A commitment to consulting and a passion for delivering high value work to our clients.
- An appreciation of the requirement to travel and work on client site
- A strong core consulting skill set embracing structured thinking, problem solving and an analytical approach
- A passion for working on projects that enable digital business through the use of Technology
- Must hold recognised project management certification, e.g. PRINCE2, PMP