BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy company with European roots, operating with a global reach.
- We have 3350 passionate and experienced employees
- We serve clients across financial and commercial industries and public services
- We are located in 29 offices in EMEA
- We have a 110-year heritage as a trusted business advisor
Over 200 institutions currently use BearingPoint's Regulatory Reporting tool, ABACUS, to submit reports to the banking and insurance supervisory authorities. The ABACUS solution will be a key driver of growth for the BearingPoint. Join the Award Winners: Winner Best Regulatory Reporting Software at the Insurance Risk Awards 2015, 2015 FINTECH RANKING TOP 100 and Technology Provider of the Year at the Central Banking Awards 2016.
Currently, we are looking for a Business Consultant for a challenging project in the financial/banking area for regulatory reporting.
- Strong Business and Finance Acumen (experience in banking and/or regulatory reporting is a plus)
- Experience with Risk facing themes, Basel II/III, FINREP, COREP, Large Exposure
- IT skills preferred (XML, XBRL, SQL or other object based data bases)
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Can-Do Attitude and driven to reach goals and meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Good communication skills
- On-site support of clients
- Responsible for the full lineage of regulatory reporting data from source system to end reports including business processing, calculations and models
- Liaise with clients to determine their needs with respect to regulatory reporting software
- Support the technical team to install/ implement the regulatory reporting software according to the clients business needs
- Understand the business of the client and offer the correct solution with respect to legislation
- Assist with developing and testing certain features of the reporting software
- Support concerning technical areas (Credit Risk, Market Risk, etc.)
- Developing solutions for the client according to new legislation in practice
- Sustaining communication with the National and European Bank
- Enhancing knowledge in a chosen field of expertise
- Developing new members of the team
(This role would be suitable for somebody in a "business as usual" regulatory reporting role looking for a change, or somebody working in regulatory solutions looking to broaden their horizons).