The Senior Consultant’s role is to manage and execute projects ranging from Design and Implementation projects to operational excellence support for our range of clients.
Responsibilities include managing client relationships, executing projects from start to finish, and providing experience and guidance to our clients.
- Assess Warehouse other Supply Chain Processes in search for optimisation potential.
- Design future processes and derive the necessary functional requirements.
- Manage and execute projects focusing on strategic supply chain flow optimisation from supplier to assembly lines and fulfillment operation.
- You will be part of larger team and actively support and manage works streams consisting of fellow consultants, client representatives and potentially suppliers.
- Active project management from process design through implementation,Go- Live and beyond.
- Coordination with suppliers and internal clients.
- Shaping, designing and driving strategic change programmes
- Translating raw data into information and actionable insight
- Innovating within client processes and operating models to drive financial effectiveness
- Managing analytical activities within the team
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant supply chain experience preferred
- Consulting experience would be a plus in particular in warehousing and supply chain
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent
- Experience working cross-functionally among the entire supply chain is preferred
- Experience in industrial automation and operational solution design required
- Must be willing to travel extensively