Supply Chain Consultant
The Supply Chain Consultant's role is to manage and execute projects ranging from Design and Implementation projects to operational excellence support for our range of clients. This role will be part of the Operations and Supply Chain team. Responsibilities include managing client relationships, executing projects from start to finish, and providing experience and guidance to our clients.
- Assess Warehouse other Supply Chain Processes in search for optimisation potential.
- Design future processes and derive the necessary functional requirements.
- Manage and execute projects focusing on strategic supply chain flow optimisation from supplier to assembly lines and fulfillment operation.
- You will be part of larger team and actively support and manage works streams consisting of fellow consultants, client representatives and potentially suppliers.
- Active project management from process design through implementation,Go- Live and beyond.
- Coordination with suppliers and internal clients.
- Shaping, designing and driving strategic change programmes
- Translating raw data into information and actionable insight
- Innovating within client processes and operating models to drive financial effectiveness
- Managing analytical activities within the team
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant supply chain experience preferred
- Consulting experience would be a plus in particular in warehousing and supply chain
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent
- Experience working cross-functionally among the entire supply chain is preferred
- Experience in industrial automation and operational solution design required
- Must be willing to travel extensively
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions. We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges. We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence.. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients. This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organisations. Our 4500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment
agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid
should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.