The technology consulting team help clients gain competitive advantage by developing the latest technology solutions (RPA, machine learning and AI) and using data assets to drive business value. BearingPoint combine their digital, business and technical capabilities to deliver tailored solutions that tackle clients’ challenges.The IT Architect will serve as a technology expert and be a critical resource across multiple architecture disciplines spanning a range of industries. The candidate must be able to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced client facing environment to effectively manage the design and delivery of innovative technology solutions that meet defined business objectives. These technology solutions incorporate standard off-the-shelf software components, middleware, data and content solutions and integration as required. The Architect will be an innovative thinker with the clear vision and creative approach required to design compelling enterprise class solutions.
- Provide advice on industry and solution trends to clients by analysing and planning their current and future IT needs. Should be able to perform an IT Audit (“as-is” architectures) for clients, and provide recommendations / options on target (“to-be”) architectures. Must also possess basic commercial understanding of various architecture options.
- Must possess an understanding of Infrastructure / Technology Architecture, including some basic understanding of storage solutions.
- Achieve trusted advisor status with key client stakeholders and BearingPoint teams by consistently providing objective, well-informed, and pragmatic recommendations regarding architecture, design, technology and operational implementation options.
- Assist with Business Development activities by providing support on proposals and other initiatives and leading the technical discussion with clients during the proposal presentation.
- Translate client requirements into coherent solutions incorporating third party, in-house and custom components to meet the desired business outcomes.
- Work as an effective team member during an engagement by communicating relevant issues, requesting feedback and coaching team members.
- Ability to work alone or in a team to ensure quality, thoroughness and completion of engagement tasks within agreed time frames.
- Provide technical guidance on complex architecture challenges including the evaluation of technologies
- 8+ year’s industry experience in IT across one or more of Enterprise, Solution, Business or Data Architecture.
- Strong consulting aptitude and influencing skills.
- Broad experience base across multiple areas of software, hardware and integration technologies and demonstrable experience and expertise in bringing all of these respective technologies into a cohesive and effective IT architecture.
- Wide experience across a range of IT disciplines including Architecture, Development (including Agile Development), Analytics and Infrastructure.
- Ability to implement and manage architectural governance and advise project management and the customer on the solution architecture options, their impacts and risks.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions. We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges. We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence.. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients. This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organisations. Our 4500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment
agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid
should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.