The Junior PA will provide PA support for two to three partners as well as manage the expenses process for six partners and support the Executive Assistant in a range of administrative tasks. Candidates should have experience working in a similar role within a client facing business. The role requires excellent attention to detail and high standards of service and delivery. Experience of professional services is an advantage.
The role requires the following:
- A high degree of initiative and confidence working both independently and as part of a team that align enthusiastically with the firms’ values
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and provide solutions
- Accuracy and attention to detail with numerical and written work
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written English language
- Microsoft office skills and a proficient level with Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Administering and submitting partner expenses
- Providing diary management for partners and ensure that you leverage the time of senior managers accordingly
- Scheduling meetings and ensuring that all relevant rooms are booked for senior management meetings
- Arranging travel for partners when required
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks as requested by the Executive Assistant and senior managers across the business who rely on your discretion and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Assisting and coordinating arrangements for company events
- Supporting the other administrative team members in general duties such as: handling post, telephone calls, ordering and keeping track of office supplies
- Provide cover for the receptionist during lunch breaks and holidays at agreed times
- Support on ad-hoc tasks and projects as appropriate
Office hours are 09.00 to 18.00 and the location is in Central London
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions. We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges. We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients. This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.