At BearingPoint our undergraduate placement interns bring fresh thinking to a changing world. If you are an undergraduate in your penultimate year of university, with a curiosity to learn more about the world of consulting, this six/twelve month internship will show you how we transform businesses. Placement undergraduates witness first-hand how BearingPoint drives change with our clients; gaining exposure to real client projects, how a consultancy operates, and how the leadership team direct our firm.
As a placement undergraduate, you will join our Core Consulting Team: our team of Analysts and Consultants, who are engaged with clients on a daily basis and who are essential in the development of our business. Interns will closely match the work of a first year BearingPoint Analyst, with activities including:
- Working on real client projects
- Developing your core consulting skills: including analytics, problem solving and project management
- Combining business and technology knowledge to help our clients
- Providing business development support to our leadership team
You will receive:
- £22,000 per annum (pro-rated) salary and access to all company benefits
- A variety of training opportunities
- A buddy to support you on your daily activities
- A Development Manager and Development Partner to support you with personal development
At the end of your placement, if you have enjoyed your experience and we believe you have what it takes to become a BearingPoint Analyst, you may be offered a full-time Graduate Analyst role to come back to when you finish uni.