PR Specialist and Thought Leadership Writer, BearingPoint//Beyond
BearingPoint//Beyond is a a rapidly growing SaaS-based BSS and digital platform solution provider helping organizations to reinvent their business model and grow revenue by utilizing digital platforms and partner ecosystems.
Our digital platform solutions are designed to help them experiment, monetize and orchestrate new digital services with a growing network of partners while taking advantage on new technologies such as Cloud, IoT, AI, 5G and more
BearingPoint//Beyond seeks an experienced writer to support the thought leadership efforts, with a particular focus on topics in Platform Business Models and adoption of new technologies (e.g:5G, IoT,Cloud). Sitting within the Marketing & Communications team, this individual will help drive the evolution of Two Sigma’s thought leadership platform through content creation, distribution, and measurement, as well as by contributing to strategy development.
The candidate must demonstrate exceptional writing and editing abilities, a broad understanding of brand and digital marketing, prior work experience in technology, and/or Telecommunications, and insatiable intellectual curiosity. Finally, this candidate must be able to absorb new concepts quickly, possess strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, and be an organized, creative self-starter.
· Develop media relations strategy and work closely with our PR agency seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media to increase company visibility
· Help drive growth and development of BearingPoint//Beyond’s thought leadership platform
· Manage, create and improve customer success stories
· Source content by liaising with internal contributors
· Write and edit content in collaboration with internal partners
· Build connections with media and key journalists through a mix of channels, from traditional to digital and social.
· Ensure that our PR efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals
· Write timely press releases, blogs, customers communications as well as employee communications and media kits
· Assist with content distribution on BearingPoint//Beyond’s website, social channels, and other venues
· Help research and create other content, as needed
Handle all inbound media inquiries and requests
· Assist with measurement of content performance and impact
Skills & Experience
· 5-8 years’ experience in producing high-quality, authentic, and differentiated thought leadership for premium technology or Telecommunications brands, although we would also consider other relevant backgrounds, such as journalism or science communications.
· Outstanding English writing and editing skills (Advantage to native German speaking and writing)
· Ability to manage relationships, work cross-functionally, juggle projects and partners, and earn trust from senior stakeholders
· Knowledge of traditional and digital media and social media
· Past work experience in public relations
· Bachelor’s degree is required