An exciting opening has arisen for an experienced recruiter (senior consultant level) to join a successful global consulting firm in our London office. You will be responsible for leading recruitment for both graduate and experienced hires and partnering with the business to ensure the delivery of the day to day recruiting activities. You will manage both permanent and contract recruitment. You will report to the HR Director and the UK Lead Partner and be responsible for the daily operational activity of the Recruitment function.
- Take full ownership for the recruitment process from job posting, candidate sourcing/screening, interviewing and selection, through to final stages of offer and pre-boarding
- Create and nurture relationships with external providers such as universities, employment agencies, job advertising providers
- Engage with active and passive candidates creating a diverse talent pipeline for current and future vacancies
- Update and maintain accurate candidate records on our ATS
- Act as a strategic business partner with hiring managers, delivering appropriate recruitment solutions that align with business needs
- Provide relevant coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Present recommendations, data and insights to the business leads on areas such as the employment market, competitor landscape, salary expectations and industry trends
- Organise the annual campus recruiting calendar and attend campus events representing as an ambassador for BearingPoint’s brand
- Update content for the careers website and other recruitment collateral in order to enhance BearingPoint’s employer brand
- Responsible for contactor management, contract extensions and contractor IT access
· Proven experience working as a recruiter hiring professional services individuals in an agency and/or in-house
· Excellent skills in candidate screening and interviewing
· Familiar with social media and other professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
· Experience working with senior management with good influencing and negotiating skills
· Results oriented, problem solving approach
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Ability to prioritise and manage the expectations around you
· Demonstrable experience with recruitment metrics
· Comfortable managing through ambiguity
· Ability to build and manage interpersonal relationships across all levels of the company as well as external partners
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.