An exciting opening has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join a successful global consulting firm in our London office. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to work with a great team of smart and ambitious people and to progress and develop their career to the next level. The role will be responsible for leading the Human Resources function and partnering with the business in ensuring the delivery of the day to day HR activities. The successful candidate will report to the Regional HR Director and the UK Lead Partner and is responsible for the daily operational activity of the HR function.
· Together with the HRD, develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
· Provide strategic direction across a wide-range of HR matters spanning the full employee lifecycle
· Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organisation to achieve results
· Strong business and HR acumen including problem solving skills, critical thinking and initiative
· Serve as a thought partner to the business and within the HR team on all HR related areas
· Plan, manage and coordinate all HR initiatives including performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, wellbeing initiatives, implementation of company policies and goals as well as ad-hoc projects (including acquisitions)
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of our people
· Nurture a positive working environment
· Ability to manage complex projects
· The role combines a blend of operational HR business leadership and is responsible for driving the agenda for employee engagement
· Oversight of HRIS, employee records and other HR admin as well as GDPR compliance
· Management of monthly payroll together with finance colleagues
· Data analytics to identity areas for improvement and recommendations
· Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
· Minimum of 4+ years’ experience at HR Manager/HRBP level
· Excellent knowledge of UK Employment law
· Experience working with senior management with good influencing and negotiating skills
· Results oriented, problem solving approach
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· People oriented and results driven
· Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
· Excellent active listening and presentation skills
· Ability to build and manage interpersonal relationships across all levels of the company
· Degree in HR or related field.
What benefits are available to me?
BearingPoint offers excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.