Supply Chain Operations Analyst
If you are a people focused, ambitious problem-solver, who is looking for the next big-step in your career, consider joining the BearingPoint consulting team. We are currently looking for consultants, to join our growing Operations team.
We listen, we understand and we act providing our clients with tailored services and offerings to address their specific needs. We work in an open and collaborative way, where new ideas are always welcome. BearingPoint is an environment where high potential and high performance is recognised and rewarded.
As a Supply Chain Analyst within BearingPoint UK, you will be at the core of delivering projects for our national and international clients. You will have the opportunity to be part of truly transformational supply chain projects, working for major global clients, while also learning from industry experts.
Being part of our Operations team offers you the chance to be a key part of our incredibly diverse range of projects; from designing the global network for an international manufacturer, to building planning tools for household name UK retailers, to automating large scale distribution centres.
Our analysts are at the heart of solving complex problems and delivering meaningful client results. Our projects range from strategy, through design, to implementation and go-live.
You will be well supported to grow and build your knowledge and expertise with industry, supply chain, analytics, and core consulting training courses.
What will you do?
Although the role of our supply chain analysts is very diverse, typically you will be supporting:
· Data collection, validation, analysis, and modelling on our supply chain projects
· Key stakeholder interviews
· Process mapping, design, and improvement
· Developing high-quality client presentations and deliverables
· Contributing to a wide range of internal practice building initiatives
Who and what we looking for?
We are looking for talented individuals with a passion for solving complex supply chain problems. As well as having core technical skills and supply chain knowledge you should be proactive, confident, and adaptable.
· A passion and understanding for key supply chain concepts in any sector
· An analytical mindset
· Experience and proficiency in conducting analysis or modelling in Excel
· Comfortable with large datasets and relational databases (e.g. SQL Server)
· Confidence in presenting to stakeholders
· Willing to travel and work across the UK, Europe, or Internationally according to client need
Nice to have:
· Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operational Research or similar
· 1-2 years of experience in consulting or industry, preferably in a supply chain or procurement role
· An understanding of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server)
· Experience in using data visualisation or BI tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
· Knowledge of advanced analytics or programming languages (e.g. Python, R, VBA, Machine Learning)
· Second language
As a member of our team, we will work with you to develop your capabilities across:
1. You will develop strong consulting skills, working on a wide variety of projects for clients across industry
2. You will develop as an innovator, working with other like-minded and creative individuals to develop new ideas that have the potential to make a real difference to the businesses we work with
3. We will encourage and nurture your entrepreneurial skills, giving you the opportunity to develop and present proposals and new ideas to BearingPoint and to our clients
What benefits are available to me?
BearingPoint offers excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.