Salesforce Consultant - Description
Here are BearingPoint we understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. As BearingPoint embark on a strong growth trajectory, we are currently expanding our Salesforce practice in the UK and are looking for an experienced certified Salesforce consultant to both:
- Work with clients on a number of exciting new projects to transform their business using Salesforce.
- Take a pivotal role in contributing thought leadership to shape the growth of our UK Salesforce practice.
BearingPoint offer great opportunities for certified and experienced Salesforce consultants to develop their careers with us.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Bridge the gap between business problem and technical solution and build and deliver solutions using Salesforce.
- Assist with the configuration and customisation of the different Salesforce offerings including Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and other Salesforce.com products.
- Liaise with clients to gather requirements and ensure the solution is aligned to their business objectives and corporate strategy.
- Communicate and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams from design, test and build to implement robust solutions using Salesforce.
- Improve business processes and technology innovation.
- Work on the development of client bids and presentations of proposals to secure new business.
- Work on configuration documentation and the preparation of training materials.
Competencies and Experience
- Hands on experience using and implementing Salesforce (Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / other SFDC products).
- A solid understanding of the end to end capabilities and limitations of the platform and its applications in various industry sectors.
- Salesforce (Admin, and Sales/Service cloud certified).
- Fluent English and strong written communication.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills complemented by good stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of Agile & Lean methodologies and experience of working in an Agile project environment.
- Experience in delivering technology projects.
- Minimum 2.1 Bachelors in Science, Technology, Engineering related degree or relevant experience.
- Experience of working in Financial Services or Insurance Industry
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.