Senior Healthcare Data Analyst
Senior Healthcare Data Analyst
BearingPoint want to help the NHS and healthcare partners transform the way we use data and analytics to improve organisational and system performance and benefit patients and healthcare professionals.
We are looking for a senior healthcare data analyst/scientist who is a subject matter expert in NHS data systems and datasets.
The highly motivated data analyst/scientist who specialises in NHS data systems will bring a new patient-centred approach to the delivery of analytics into healthcare, which has an end-to-end analytical capability including proprietary tools and innovative service approaches.
They will help us set direction, provide expertise, and ensure we have compelling and distinctive patient-centred data analytical approaches and products to drive innovative operational improvement practice across NHS Trusts and local healthcare systems.
We are looking for a dynamic, resilient, and flexible data scientist who is passionate about using data to improve healthcare systems for patients.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Applying innovation to create analytical and financial data models and generating profound insights and intelligence for the benefit of NHS and healthcare systems.
- Specialised working knowledge and understanding of NHS data systems and sets.
- Excellent proficiency in data cleansing, linkage, analysis, validation, manipulation, reporting and visualisation using a variety of analytical, statistical, reporting and visualisation tools such as Excel; SQL; Tableau; MapInfo; SSRS, python, R and data visualisation such as Power BI and Tableau
- Share responsibility for building the healthcare data science specialism within BearingPoint. Work with health and social care datasets, advanced analytical techniques and modern tools to deliver insights and data products that will transform operational processes and empower senior decision-makers. Align advanced data analysis, predictive and simulation modelling capabilities to both inform, support and review operational service improvement plans and interventions.
- Work in small interdisciplinary consulting teams, to deliver prioritised work packages from diagnostic stages through to deployment and implementation as live software services or high impact analytical outputs.
- NHS and/or healthcare analytics consulting experience. Able to work to high standards and at pace.
- Provide subject matter expertise data science coaching and support to clients and colleagues.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.