BearingPoint Ireland is currently recruiting MS Dynamics CRM Senior Developers for our growing Microsoft Dynamics practice. The Dynamics CRM Senior Developer will be a technical resource responsible for planning, designing, and leading Dynamic CRM solutions for our clients. Coming from a strong Microsoft development background, you will be expected to have broad and deep technical skills and experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions based on the Dynamics platform.
A minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience in onsite technical roles with at least 3-5 full-lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics implementations, with strong expertise in the following:
- Experience understanding configurations and customisations in Dynamics CRM, and how customisations can be avoided
- Actively support our customers in all phases of a CRM project - from solution design, prototyping, development, testing to rollout
- Familiarity across the Microsoft portfolio, not restricted to CRM/XRM
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet
- Ideal candidates will have certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft development technologies or MS SQL Server administration
- 5+ years .NET (C#), ASP.NET (MVC), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and WF (Windows Workflow Foundation) development experience
- 5+ years Microsoft SQL Server (including SSRS and SSIS)
- Unit Testing Frameworks (such as NUnit)
- Good SharePoint, Office and Active Directory experience
- Data integration and migration experience using multiple technologies and platforms.
- Development of Portal Solutions used in conjunction with CRM
- Experience using 3rd Party Applications with CRM
- Experience using TFS, Deployment tools and/or any other foundation application
- Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, verbal and written communication skills, self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills, etc.
- Strong technical leadership skills to lead others in delivering high quality software in line with agreed plans and milestones
- Ability to identify and resolve critical technical issues.
3 level degree in IT related discipline.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.