MS Dynamics CRM/XRM Senior Consultant
BearingPoint Ireland is currently recruiting MS Dynamics CRM Senior Consultants for our growing Microsoft Dynamics practice. The Dynamics CRM Consultant will be a senior technical resource responsible for planning, designing, and leading Dynamic CRM solutions for our clients. You will be expected to have broad and deep technical skills and experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions based on the Dynamics platform.
A minimum of 5 years commercial experience in onsite functional or technical roles with at least 3-5 full-lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics implementations, with strong expertise in the following:
- Providing advice and direction regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities and functions to customer organizations
- Experience understanding configurations and customisations in Dynamics CRM, and how customisations can be avoided
- Actively support our customers in all phases of a CRM project - from requirements analysis, requirements specification, solution design, prototyping, testing to rollout
- Familiarity across the Microsoft portfolio, not restricted to CRM/XRM
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet
- Ideal candidates will have certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft development technologies or MS SQL Server administration
- Strong experience designing and implementing enterprise solution based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, preferably with the latest version of the platform, including both extensive functional experience and previous development / extension experience.
- The ability to articulate the functional/technical infrastructure of Microsoft CRM as well as have a working knowledge of Microsoft products such as SQL Server, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory and application architecture.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server (including SSRS and SSIS)
- Data integration and migration experience using multiple technologies and platforms.
- Development of Portal Solutions used in conjunction with CRM
- Experience using 3rd Party Applications with CRM
- Experience using TFS, Deployment tools and/or any other foundation application
- Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, verbal and written communication skills, self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills, etc.
- Broad experience base across multiple areas of software, hardware, networking and integration technologies; and demonstrated experience and expertise in bringing these respective technologies into a cohesive, effective IT architecture
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
3rd level degree in IT related discipline.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.