In BearingPoint, we work with our clients to provide them with the solutions to meet the challenges of rapidly changing customer expectations, market forces and advances in analytics. This requires a holistic approach that considers the manner in which our clients’ organisations are structured, their staff are empowered and technology is used as an enabler to delivery their strategic goals and objectives.
Our Data and Analytics team works with clients to transform their organisations and deliver analytics strategies that drive real growth.
Our consultants work across multiple industry sectors, bringing outside thinking and practical experience to each individual engagement. We bring analytical thinking and real-world experience of developing roadmaps and supporting the implementation of data and analytics transformational programmes. By listening to our clients’ needs, taking the time to understand their organisation, and tailoring our approach, we deliver tangible and sustainable results.
As a BearingPoint consultant you will be starting a career of constant learning in an environment where you will be required to consistently apply your learnings and bring ideas to find solutions to a range of data and analytical challenges. You will demonstrate the characteristics of the BearingPoint Spirit.
In particular you will possess the:
- Curiosity to ask why
- Analytical skills to understand how
- Critical thinking to challenge what is
- Imagination to wonder what if
- Empathy to consider what this means for those involved
- Innovation to design what could be
- Vision and passion to make things happen.
Individuals who join BearingPoint's Data and Analytics team will be given the tools to build strong foundations for a career in consulting. You will work across multiple industries with a range of clients, building your skills, knowledge and experience.
Our Graduate Programme
Graduate recruits will be given the opportunity to become involved in a range of different types of projects and different project roles. You will work alongside more experienced consultants who will provide you with the support and direction to develop and enhance both your analytics and consulting skills.
Roles may include the following:
- Supporting a range of different client delivery teams in one or more of the following areas:
- Data Driven Transformation
- Data Science
- Advanced Analytics
- AI and Machine Learning
- Data Management
- Research in D&A industry trends to help shape client projects and future solutions
The candidate should possess:
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant subject
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build productive working relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- A passion for client service and a commitment to excellence
- A keen interest in the role of data and analytics in driving business performance and the development of new disruptive technologies
- An awareness of the impact of change on people and organisations
- A proven ability to think in a structured and logical manner
- An ability to manage your own work and time independently whilst proactively seeking support and guidance from more experienced consultants as necessary
- A growth mind-set and the drive to take responsibility for your own personal and career development
- An ability to easily adapt and respond to changing needs and priorities
- Excellent MS Office skills including MS Excel data analysis techniques
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.