At BearingPoint, we transform businesses by delivering management and technology consulting with a difference.
Our clients operate in a world where change is constant – dynamics shift, customers’ needs evolve and the unexpected can happen. We understand this, and work collaboratively with our clients to empower them to respond to these changes and realising their strategic ambitions.
Managing change through people, process and technology programmes requires a committed Business Transformation Project Lead with adaptive intelligence. We listen, we understand and we act providing our clients with tailored services and offerings to address their specific needs.
We are currently looking for exceptionally bright and motivated people to join our Business Consulting team in Dublin with five to ten years’ demonstrable Change Management and Business Transformation experience in industry or consulting.
What we can offer:
- New challenges and the opportunity to broaden and further develop your career
- The opportunity to design and implement transformation programmes while working with and supporting senior client leadership
- You will work across industries and capabilities enhancing your management experience as you further develop your specialism
- You will have the opportunity to work on a range of different transformation programmes including process and organisation redesign through to digital transformation
- You will continuously expand your knowledge base and skill set as you tackle detailed, business and technology solutions across a range of industry sectors and specialisations
- Support in the development of your individual competencies and career progression through formal training and direct project work
- You will grow personally and professionally by working with leading companies and state organisations as well as talented colleagues from across 36 offices in 23 countries
- A working environment where you feel valued and can fulfil your potential
- A career coach who will help you chart out your personal goals and help to define the path to reach them.
- Leading work streams in large programmes, or smaller projects in client-facing roles
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Actively learning, applying and developing BearingPoint transformation methodologies
- Conducting research into industry, technology or business strategy trends
- Developing service offerings and skills to support customer needs
- Specific responsibility for the development of quality deliverables which drive client satisfaction
- Working collaboratively with team members and peers, within BearingPoint and with clients
- Managing project reporting, time sheets and budget
- Supporting business development and proposal creation
- Development and coaching of junior team members.
Skills and Qualifications (Must have):
- You will hold a postgraduate degree in a business or technology related area or have equivalent work experience (6+ years) of driving process and operational improvements within organisations
- Experience in managing or supporting the delivery of transformation projects, with a particular focus on organisational design, process improvement and automation
- Project management qualification (PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent) and demonstrable experience in scoping, managing and delivering transformation projects
- Knowledge and understanding of process improvement tools and techniques and practical experience of applying them to deliver sustainable improvements within an organisation
- Deep interest in emerging technologies and an understanding of the strategic and operational benefits technology can bring to organisations, including the development of innovative digital business models and associated organisation models
- An understanding of the business and operational challenges faced by Irish public and private sector organisations,
- You can lead and work in a team environment where you will multi-task, support junior colleagues and the production of quality, client deliverables to budget and on time
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent people skills, able to deal with the rational, emotional and political aspects of change projects
- Experience in facilitating workshops across all levels of an organisation
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present complex data and arguments in a way that is accessible to everyone
- Emotionally intelligent, resilient and energetic with the focus and determination to get the job done effectively, overcoming any difficulties that may be encountered
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to influence decision-makers including Board level
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills.
Skills and Qualifications (Nice to have):
- Ideally, candidates should have some experience of the following areas:
o Digital Transformation – using technology to change how organisation deliver their services and operate their businesses
o Organisational Design
o Operational reviews and improvement programmes
o Feasibility studies and business case reviews
- You will be financially literate and very comfortable with numerical analysis
- Demonstrated experience of working in different client / operational environments
- Team leadership and staff development skills
- Lean Six Sigma or similar qualification
- You will have excellent MS Office skills, including MS Excel data analysis techniques and MS Visio.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.