Due to the continued growth of our Digital and Strategy (D&S) business, BearingPoint is recruiting a number of graduates to join our Irish team in 2018.
What We Do: As part of our team, you will help organisations improve the way they operate by designing and delivering strategic initiatives incorporating organisation design, workforce development and technology solutions to help clients transform their business’ futures.
Who We Help: We work for a wide range of clients from Irish SMEs to global, multi-national organisations. Our clients operate across all business sectors from the largest banks and insurance companies to major government departments and global telecommunications firms.
Dynamic Teams: As one of our Digital and Strategy business consultants you will get to work on both short and long-term projects in a mix of small and large teams. You will also collaborate with colleagues from a range of different teams within our business, including data scientists, software developers and enterprise application specialists. You will have the opportunity to work along-side local and national thought leaders, including industry subject matter experts from across the BearingPoint network. By working across a number of different industry sectors, in a variety of roles, you will be provided with a solid foundation on which to build your future career and specialisation.
Learning: Our consultants operate in an ever-changing business and technology landscape. As such, we take pride in the investment we make in our people’s development. You will work with mentors to map out a career path that plays to your strengths and interests and builds your skills, knowledge and experience. Throughout your career, you will benefit from a range of in-house and externally led training programmes. These will include locally delivered programmes and a range of international, residential programmes aligned to your career path, delivered by senior BearingPoint people and thought leaders from some of the world’s most respected business schools.
- First class primary and/or Master’s degree in a Business, Management or Digital discipline (2.1 or higher)
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Strong, effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with client staff and your BearingPoint colleagues
- Good team-worker, enthusiastic and fun
- Great interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to change
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the digital/consulting sector
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong analytical ability and good decision making skills
- Strong awareness of the business/commercial environment in Ireland and the opportunities/challenges facing both businesses and Government
- Keen interest in technology innovation and how it can be used to transform business and customer engagement models
As part of the role, some travel both within and outside of Ireland will typically be required.
Note: Closing date for applications is 30 November 2017
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organisations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited CVs from third party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.