At BearingPoint Ireland, we are growing quickly and have a number of exciting new projects to challenge the very best Developers. We are working with a wide range of clients, on a number of complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done in Ireland. We are looking for talented .NET Developers to join our Software Development team. As a .NET Developer, you will join a team delivering a range of enterprise and web solutions for our clients using the latest technologies.
Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects and play a key role in ensuring the quality of solutions we build.
The candidate must possess:
- At least 2 years design and development experience in enterprise solutions using Microsoft based tools & frameworks such as:
- .NET Framework (VB.NET, C#)
- Entity Framework
- Strong OO modelling, design and implementation skills.
- Good understanding and experience of SQL, Data Modelling and Stored Procedures
- Good understanding of ORM (Entity Framework).
- Good understanding and experience of Test Driven Development, Automated Testing Frameworks and Continuous Integration
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Practical experience in estimation and prioritization
- Experience with issues debugging and data analysis.
The candidate should possess:
- Understanding and experience of Agile based development methodologies, particularly on large scale projects
- Development experience with Microsoft products: BizTalk, Dynamics CRM or SharePoint
- Confidence in a client facing environment
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.