At BearingPoint Ireland, we are growing quickly and have several exciting new projects to challenge the very best Solution Architects. We are working with a wide range of clients, across the all sectors delivering complex projects that are transforming the way business is conducted. We are looking for a talented Solution Architecture Consultant to join our high-performance team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing solution proposals and will have a firm grip of technology architecture, taking an end-to-end role in solution design from the proposal state and driving successful client outcomes.
- You will define solution architectures translating business needs into realisable system designs
- You will work closely with business and technical stakeholders to conduct the analysis needed to support solution definition
- You will have opportunity to work across varying industry domains and experience a wide range of solution types
- You will use your understanding of technology to help define and build systems with real business alignment and value
- You will be able to communicate your vision and designs to others, producing documented designs and presenting your solution and its benefits
- You will analyse problems and structure solutions for complex technology changes
- You will work across a wide range of solutions including off the shelf applications, existing customer systems, integration systems, data processing, web technologies and others
- You will contribute to IT strategy, architecture management, governance, technology evaluations and will be instrumental in the technology decision making process
Essential Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a consulting role or with direct client facing responsibility across multiple industry sectors
- A strong track record in architecting and overseeing the delivery of complex solutions and an ability to drive successful client outcomes
- Experience of delivering end user systems and knowledge of digital and agile approaches to design and delivery
- Comfortable across all layers of the solution architecture and ability to independently deliver the entire proposal for a technology change or new initiative
- Ability to lead technology bids, defining technology solutions for bid responses
- Ability to undertake all aspects of proposal creation including, analysis, architecture, planning, sizing, costing and dealing with contractual concerns etc.
- Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English) etc.
- Ability to advise clients on aspects of solution definition architecture and IT related processes
- Self-starter and self-motivated with leadership and facilitation skills
- You will be technology agnostic and able to understand and incorporate a wide range of existing technologies and new technologies into your solutions
- You will come from a technology background, preferably with development experience in one of Java or .Net solutions
- Ability to research new and emerging technologies and their relevance to clients with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving and intellectual curiosity
- Third level degree in Computer Science (or related)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.