Are you an ambitious HR professional looking for an exciting opportunity to progress and develop your career to the next level in a dynamic, professional services environment? BearingPoint is currently seeking to hire an experienced HR Generalist to cover a maternity leave contract. Based in our office on Adelaide Road, Dublin 2, this is a key role within our Human Resources team.
- Co-ordinate and support the recruitment process by providing a first-rate candidate experience e.g. phone screening, interview scheduling, etc.
- Manage the candidate journey through the offer process and up to start date, contract approval, preparation, dispatch.
- Conduct initial onboarding for new joiners
- Support recruitment events and activities
- Act as a point of contact for all HR related queries including benefits, payroll, performance management, training and employee relations
- Maintain a positive and rewarding work experience for our people
- Prepare organisational announcements
- Maintain and update HR systems as appropriate, ensuring the integrity of all HR related data
- Provide regular data analysis and compile HR reports on key metric areas
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience working within a fast-paced HR environment in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail in carrying out all tasks
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Advanced MS Office skills, (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Must have aptitude to quickly learn HRIS systems
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills (including fluent English)
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Minimum Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or a related field
- CIPD certification (desirable but not essential)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.