BearingPoint Ireland is currently seeking a SAP Payroll consultant to join the SAP team in providing expert SAP consulting services to our client base. This is a great opportunity to work with a first class SAP Payroll team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing solutions and taking an end-to-end role in the delivery to our client base. It is an excellent role with personal development and career progression opportunities.
- Provide post implementation support for SAP HR Payroll and Time Management in a managed service environment
- Provide guidance on business processes based upon sound understanding of key functions within HCM & Payroll
- Define solutions by translating business needs into configured solutions
- While the role is initially focused on SAP Payroll the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop skills in business consulting and the implementation of other software applications
- You will have opportunity to work across varying industry domains and experience a range of environments
- Minimum 2 years’ SAP Payroll configuration experience gained in either a consulting environment or a support environment
- Strong track record in designing and configuring SAP Irish and UK payroll
- Exposure to the configuration of Time Management including Time Evaluation, Personnel Administration, Organisational Management
- Good team player, self-motivated and flexible with a high level of personal initiative
- Highly customer-orientated
- Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English)
- SAP SuccessFactors experience
- A professional Human Resources qualification
- ABAP experience
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.