We are looking to recruit a Receptionist for our Dublin City Centre office to join a small business support team. We provide services to clients across a range of services including IT Advisory, Business Transformation, Digital Strategy and ERP.
- Providing reception duties which include answering phones, redirecting calls, taking messages, dealing with queries
- Meet and greet clients
- Responsibility for upkeep of reception area
- Organise travel arrangements
- Liaise and build relationships with clients and staff
- Manage meeting rooms and bookings
- Diary management
- General administration duties
- Ordering stationery and dealing with suppliers
- Some facilities management
- Entering of expense claims on SAP for senior management
- Deal with couriers, order taxis and manage the post
- Provide phone cover for the Managed Service Desk team when required
- General ad-hoc duties as they arise
In addition to the above, the role will entail:
- Event coordination and facilitation
- Customer relationship management – using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Direct marketing – assistance with client mailings
- Brochure ware – coordination of new printed material
- Minimum 2 years experience in a professional working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a requirement for this role; friendly, outgoing and professional manner
- Pro-active, flexible, energetic approach to work
- Professional presentation
- Excellent computer and MS Office skills
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage but not a requirement
- Your development is assured through on-the-job training and access to courses
- Fluent English essential
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organisations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited CVs from third party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.