BearingPoint Ireland continues to grow and has exciting projects and challenges for Solution Architects who have a passion for the successful application of technology to business problems. Our clients span all sectors with a variety of system and technologies at work. We help our clients deliver new and innovative solutions, as well as ensuring the stability of their critical systems. We are looking for talented Solution Architects to join our team to help our clients achieve their business goals in the new digital business age. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with agile delivery teams, adopting and driving new ways of working.
As a Solution Architect you will…
- understand business demands and define architectures that help the business to achieve their goals
- work closely with business and technical stakeholders to conduct the analysis needed to support solution definition
- have the opportunity to work across varying industry domains and experience a wide range of solution types
- use your understanding of technology to help define and build systems with real business alignment and value
- be able to communicate your vision and designs to others, producing documented designs/proposals and presenting your solution and its benefits
- analyse problems and structure solutions for complex technology changes
- work across a wide range of solutions including off-the-shelf applications, existing customer systems, integration systems, data processing, web technologies and others
- contribute to IT strategy, architecture management, governance, technology evaluations and will be instrumental in the technology decision making process
Solution Architect - Essential Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a consulting role or with direct client facing responsibility across multiple industry sectors
- A strong track record in architecting and overseeing the delivery of complex solutions and an ability to drive successful client outcomes
- Experience of delivering end user systems and knowledge of digital and agile approaches to design and delivery
- Comfortable across all layers of the solution architecture and ability to independently deliver the entire proposal for a technology change or new initiative
- Ability to lead technology bids, defining technology solutions for bid responses
- Ability to undertake all aspects of proposal creation including analysis, architecture, planning, sizing, costing and dealing with contractual concerns etc.
- Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English)
- Ability to advise clients on aspects of solution definition architecture and IT related processes
- Self-starter and self-motivated with leadership and facilitation skills
- You will be technology agnostic and able to understand and incorporate a wide range of existing technologies and new technologies into your solutions
- You will come from a technology background, preferably with development experience in a Java or .NET solution
- Ability to research new and emerging technologies and their relevance to clients with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving and intellectual curiosity
- Third level degree in Computer Science (or related)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.