We are looking for people who have a strong interest in technology and how it is transforming our lives and who wish to create a career in designing and delivering cool technology solutions. If you have technology skills and wish to pursue an architecture career, and are passionate about building technical solution that customers love, we are the place to come. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design and deliver major projects in Ireland.
- Work with our existing teams to design and deliver new systems and technology changes for our clients
- Work closely with business teams to develop the requirements and processes to be implemented
- Help define and shape technology strategy for our clients
- Conduct technology focused reviews to help our clients improve their technology
- Identifying the organisation's needs and developing an approach to address these
- Working out which technology products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research
- Agreeing plans with the client
- Explaining to designers and developers what is required and overseeing the progress
- Producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project
Essential Skills / Experience:
- 3+ Years in the delivery of technology solutions
- Third level degree in an IT or Computer Science discipline
- A keen interest in technology and innovation
- Ability to build from good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to gather and assimilate information
- A desire to take the next step in your career
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills (including fluent English)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.