BearingPoint is seeking a DevOps / Release Engineer (.NET) to join our Release and Environments Management team.
As a DevOps / Release Engineer (.NET) you will…
- Be responsible for maintaining and improving an enterprise continuous integration/delivery framework as part of the Release and Environments Management Team
- Recommend, develop and implement the automated frameworks to maximize the efficiency of the build and release process
- Work within an Agile environment and you will support multiple project teams and codebases to enable the deployment of application releases to controlled test and production environments, spanning multiple on-site servers and cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with Software Development, QA Engineers, and System Architects to continuously improve the efficiency and reliability of build and deployment processes to support all phases of development, QA and production releases
- Provide and maintain a detailed understanding of the structure and inter-dependencies of systems and leverage your knowledge to improve our build and release processes
- Maintain and enhance our Continuous Integration environment on a real-time basis, monitor builds, maintain configuration, and develop automation
- Create and maintain of environments using Windows Server/Azure cloud services and components and bespoke applications
DevOps / Release Engineer - Essential Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role and a Third level degree in Computer Science (or related)
- Experience working with DevOps methodologies
- Hands on experience with modern IT practices influencing Change, Configuration, Release and/or development - DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Agile, SCRUM, MS Build, .NET deployment and development
- Programming knowledge in .NET, C#, Java, MS SQL, (TSQL), or other languages for integration of technologies
- Applied Information Technology Service Management Deployment Experience in large scale IT organizations
- Automation scripting using tools such as PowerShell, Batch and DevOps tools such as DSC, Ansible, Chef
- DevOps tools such as Git, TFS, Jenkins, Teamcity, Microsoft Coded UI Test, Selenium
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.