At BearingPoint Ireland, we are growing quickly and have a number of exciting new projects to challenge the very best Developers. We are working with a wide range of clients, on a number of complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done in Ireland. We are looking for talented SQL Developers to join our Software Development team working on some of the largest and most complex SQL Server implementations in the country.
Responsibility for design and development of SQL Server database implementations, and playing a key role in ensuring the quality of solutions we build.
The candidate must possess:
- At least 5 years design and development experience in large scale enterprise environments using Microsoft SQL Server, working in teams
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Extensive experience of MS T-SQL development including stored procedures, functions and views
- OLTP and batch processing development in a large scale database environment
- Ability to navigate complex schema with minimal guidance
- Strong query tuning and index optimisation ability (including filtered indexes, materialised views, etc.)
- Data modelling experience involving ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Dynamic SQL development experience
- Experience with source control systems such as Team Foundation Server
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies and the SDLC
The candidate should possess:
- Familiarity with Test Automation tools and techniques
- Experience in a client facing environment
- SSIS/SSRS development and deployment experience
- MS SQL Server Database Administration skills
- PowerShell scripting ability
- Certification in relevant MS SQL Certification
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.