Do you have a keen interest in technology and how it can be used to solve real business problems? If so, BearingPoint is currently seeking applications for our Graduate Recruitment Program - Summer/Autumn 2019 - and we want to hear from you!
We are seeking graduates to join our world class Technology Consulting team. As a successful candidate you will be part of a dynamic team delivering software solutions for our clients and will quickly gain experience across a range of technologies. As a Test Analyst you will join our Systems Integration practice and work alongside our technical teams.
As a Test Analyst you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of testing from test design to test execution
- Working with the business teams to ensure all requirements are tested
- Disciplined reporting, tracking, and resolution of product defects
- Proactively communicating with development teams and business analysts to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test execution
- Accurate and timely status reporting to Test Manager, including issues prohibiting progress when appropriate
Candidates must have:
- Degree in a computing, engineering, or science subject area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving ability
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Fluent English
Candidates should have:
- A keen interest in technology and how it can be used to solve real business problems
- A demonstrated history of self-directed learning and development
- Experience of both windows and Linux/Unix environments
- Some Knowledge of scripting languages would be beneficial (shell, perl, python etc.)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.