BearingPoint is seeking an experienced financial services regulatory reporting specialist with a strong track record of delivering regulatory reporting solutions in, or with, financial services organisations. BearingPoint has been providing RegTech solutions to banking, insurance, capital markets and regulator clients across Europe for over 20 years and the award-winning Abacus solution suite is currently used by over 2,550 reporting entities worldwide. The successful candidate will report to the business consultancy lead and will work on client project engagements.
Responsibilities will include:
· Working with BearingPoint banking clients to understand their requirements for regulatory reporting solutions.
· Working in a lead role as part of an implementation team to deliver high quality regulatory reporting solutions to banking and insurance clients based on the Abacus solution suite.
· Responding to regulatory change including conducting gap analysis of new requirements against current practices e.g. Solvency II, AnaCredit, Basel IV, FINREP, COREP, other…
· Supporting clients with subject matter expertise and implementation capability for regulatory change.
· Review current and emerging trends in local and international regulation and analysing the implications for financial services clients.
· Experience working with clients, industry bodies and financial regulators.
· Degree qualified or equivalent with relevant professional qualifications
Experience and skills required:
· 5+ years’ experience in, or with, the financial services industry with primary focus on banking and relevant regulatory reporting and/or regulatory management functions.
· Understanding of the regulatory reporting environment in Ireland is essential while experience of other regulatory jurisdictions would be an advantage.
· Knowledge of financial services industry with cross financial sector experience an advantage.
· Familiarity with RegTech software; implementation, development and/or user experience would be desirable.
· Proficiency in operational processes and systems in a regulatory environment.
· Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements.
· Effective communication and report writing skills.
· Strong time management and organisational skills.
· Experience working with XML, XBRL, SQL desirable.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.