At BearingPoint Ireland, we are working with a wide range of clients on projects that are transforming the way business is being done in Ireland. We are looking for a talented graduate to join our Packaged Applications team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to leverage and develop your business and technology skills working on challenging technology programmes involving the deployment of market leading systems such as SAP, Oracle, and Unit4 Business World amongst others to optimise and enable core business processes.
We’re looking for customer-focused people who have a real passion for innovation: people who can work effectively within a team and openly challenge the status quo to develop effective business solutions. You’ll need to have excellent communication skills, and an inquisitive nature, paired with a technical mind-set and analytical abilities.
- You will work with users to define initial requirements through interviews, workshops, etc.
- You will identify process improvements and system solutions translating business needs into realisable system designs.
- You will be able to communicate your vision and designs to others, producing documented designs and presenting your solution and its benefits.
- You will work with software vendors and other service providers to find solutions to problems.
- You will take ownership for the configuration and delivery of solutions to clients.
- You will monitor critical business systems, implement proactive support policies and immediately investigate and resolve issues that affect production.
- You will identify new developments and enhancements for client systems.
The candidate should possess:
- A third level degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- An innovative mindset with a passion for technology.
- An understanding of and interest in business processes and functions.
- Some background in software configuration and/or development & testing would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- A can-do attitude and a motivated self-starter who can operate independently.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.