BearingPoint is seeking a DevOps / Production Support Engineer (.NET) to join our Production Support team.
As a DevOps / Production Support Engineer (.NET) you will…
- Be responsible for monitoring status of services hosted across multiple servers, the usage of servers in production, and tracking the errors messages to determine impacts on production
- Be responsible for maintaining and administering production systems by using administrative tools and utilities, adding dashboards
- Support Operational Improvements e.g. performance, automation etc.
- Respond to events and undertake immediate effort to restore a failed IT service as quickly as possible
- Collaborate with the Release Team, QA Engineers, and System Architects to continuously provide the support of production environments, spanning multiple on-site servers and cloud infrastructure
- Provide and maintain a detailed understanding of the structure and inter-dependencies of systems and leverage your knowledge to improve system’s stability
- Monitor and maintain of environments using Windows Server/Azure cloud services and components and applications
DevOps / Production Support - Essential Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role and a Third level degree in Computer Science (or related)
- Experience working with DevOps methodologies
- Hands on experience with modern IT practices influencing Change, Configuration, Release and/or development - DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Agile, SCRUM, MS Build, .NET deployment and development
- Programming knowledge in .NET, C#, Java, ASP.NET, MVC, MS SQL, (TSQL), or other languages for integration of technologies
- Strong RESTful API development
- Applied Information Technology Service Management Deployment Experience in large scale IT organizations
- Automation tools such as Microsoft Biztalk
- DevOps tools such as Git, TFS, Jenkins, TeamCity, Microsoft Coded UI Test, Selenium
- Monitoring tools such as Kibana, Grafana, Tableau or Logstash
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.