First of all, we know that a User Interface Designer is different from a User Experience Designer.
It's great to work in a company that understands your skills and your experience — a company where people truly believe in what they're doing.
At BearingPoint, we're committed to bringing passion and customer centric strategies to the business of consulting and enterprise applications.
As a user interface (UI) designer, you will work closely with user experience (UX) designers and other specialists. Your job is to make sure that every page and every step a user will experience in their interaction with the finished product will conform to the overall vision created by UX designers.
We also expect you to have a good understanding of front-end development and some coding skills. Why? Because you are going to be the one responsible for making UX designers’ visions a reality.
Having said, we are seeking an experienced UI Designer to be a key member of our team.
· Bring robust design, conceptual and problem-solving skills to translate business needs and user goals into simple yet meaningful user interfaces and flows
· Assess data from multiple sources (product requirements, tech constraints, UX research, web analytics, competitive assessments, etc.) and synthesize it to develop practical solutions
· Work with Product & Technical teams to assess the feasibility of implementing solutions and provide continuous support during implementation
· Communicate and present UX deliverables (wireframes, user flows, prototypes, etc.) to colleagues and key stakeholders within the projects
· Ensure the quality of designs are maintained through all development phases
· Working with cross-functional teams to define service/product requirements and convert these into balanced solutions
· Passionate and vibrant about user experience and design
· Ability to evangelize others along the way
· A strong portfolio showing examples of work flow, demonstrating expertise and relevant user-centred designs and solutions
· Understand that user adoption is essential and critical to be able to succeed
· Familiarized with prototyping tools (e.g., InvisionApp, Sketch, Proto.iol, among others)
· Understanding of Design Thinking, Service Design and other related methods and mindsets
· Ability to work on own initiative and independently
· Outstanding communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills
· Fluent English (both written and verbal)
· Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into actionable deliverables
· Ability to successfully execute multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.