You will be joining an established scrum team who are developing a new cloud product. Reporting into the development manager, your role is to work with the UX designer and Business analysts to translate requirements and design documents into workable solutions and templates that the development team can reference and build upon.
· Work collaboratively with the UX designer(s) to create full featured interfaces
· Review design documents and provide feedback on approach and estimates
· Show technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
· Develop and implement the Final UI/UX designs on our Products, and integrate with our back-end via API’s
· Actively contribute to an established Scrum team environment
· Support User Story Development and Design
· Provide guidance and mentoring to junior team members
· Provide guidance on cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
· Ability to work well with peers and contribute to the introduction of new innovations.
· Ability to work in an agile environment and contribute to a continuous improvement SDLC.
· Lead front end code reviews to ensure technical implementations meet functional requirements and follow best practice.
· Writing tested and documented TypeScript, HTML and CSS.
· Proven track record of delivering quality solutions and/or products.
· Demonstrated ability to provide estimates to the project manager for work undertaken.
· Proven to be adaptable and able to work on variety of activities simultaneously.
· Shows understanding and appreciation of processes and issues relevant to the job.
· B.Sc or B.Eng in Computer Science or related degree.
· Masters degree in related field desirable.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
· At least 8+ years in a software development role, with 5+ years’ experience developing in modern web front end frameworks
· 2+ years TypeScript
· 2 years Angular v2+ Experience
· Experience using Material Design within SPAs
· Background in Product UI Development and Design
· Excellent knowledge of HTML / CSS / SASS(SCSS)/ Flex Layout
· A strong understanding of UX
· Experience with Continuous Integration and Developing in Visual Studio along with GIT and AzureDevOps
· Awareness of Security considerations
· Experience with UI automated testing frameworks (Jasmine experience is an advantage)
· Good communication skills are a must, including fluent English (both written and verbal)
· Working on cloud-based software development, preferably in Microsoft Azure.
· Experience developing UI front ends for deployment to Azure PaaS.
· Knowledge of API security protocols/providers (e.g. SAML, OAuth2 and Azure AD)
· Knowledge and experience in Object Orientated Development
· 5+ years of recent development experience with C# .Net
· Have a strong interest in ongoing development as well as learning about new technologies and how their benefits can be leveraged.
· Be innovative and adaptable to new technologies
· Understanding of relational databases, preferably SQL Server
· Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ
· Experience or strong knowledge of Asp.Net WebAPI
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.