BearingPoint is seeking experienced IT Architects who can define technology systems for our clients. Our work requires us to develop innovative enterprise solutions for a range of client needs including greenfield business setups, business and IT transformation and digital optimisation.
You will enjoy visioning and scoping of enterprise level architectures and be capable of defining all aspects including the architecture, standards, governance, policies, cost and delivery planning. You will be able to communicate and sell your vision, strategies and architectures effectively to business owners and demonstrate the value innovative use of technology.
This is a consulting role where you will interact with our clients to understand their requirements, create and present proposals to senior client staff that address their needs and gain their buy-in and support for the proposed solution. While we expect you will have strong technical skills and experience, you will also have strong communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to build strong team and client relationships.
· work closely with business and technical stakeholders to define enterprise level programme and greenfield architecture converting business needs into pragmatic and elegant architectural designs
· facilitate and drive the IT decision making process
· formulate budgets, delivery plans and business cases
· have the opportunity to work across varying industry domains and experience a wide range of solution types
· help setup governance in enterprise environments
· be able to communicate your vision effectively to achieve stakeholder buy-in
· be technology agnostic and able to work across all layers of the architecture and across differing technologies and vendors
· contribute to IT strategy, architecture management, governance, technology evaluations and be instrumental in the technology decision making process
You should have…..
· a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a consulting role or with direct client facing responsibility across multiple industry sectors
· a strong track record in architecting and overseeing the delivery of complex solutions and an ability to drive successful client outcomes
· an understanding of how IT systems are delivered and operated
· experience of delivering end user systems and knowledge of digital and agile approaches to design and delivery
· the ability to lead technology proposals, defining technology solutions for submission to our clients
· strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English)
· the ability to advise clients on aspects of solution definition architecture and IT related processes
· the ability to research new and emerging technologies and their relevance to clients
· have a passion for innovation and creative problem solving and intellectual curiosity
· a third level degree in Computer Science (or related)
· be a self-starter and self-motivated and you will have great leadership and facilitation skills
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.