If you are a creative, ambitious, problem-solver, who is looking for the next big-step in your career, consider joining the BearingPoint Digital & Strategy consulting team.
We are a talented group, who enjoy helping our clients solve their most challenging business problems. We work in an open and collaborative way, where new ideas are always welcome. BearingPoint is an environment where potential and high performance is recognised and rewarded.
We are looking to expand our team, and if you have over 4 years of experience working in industry, consulting or business change, we would like to hear from you.
BearingPoint Consultants focus on delivering real and sustainable value for our clients across five business areas, helping them to answer a range of important questions:
- Strategy and innovation – How can they truly achieve their strategic ambitions?
- Customer management – How can they serve their customers' needs better?
- Digital enablement – What is digital and what can it mean for their business?
- Operational excellence – How do they do more with what they have?
- People and change – How can their people best manage the changing needs of their business?
As a member of our team, we will work with you, to develop your capabilities across three areas:
- You will develop strong consulting skills, working on a wide variety of projects for clients in the consumer industries, production industries, financial services and the public sector, both in Ireland and internationally.
- You will develop as an innovator, working other like-minded and creative individuals to develop new ideas that have the potential to make a real difference to the businesses we work with.
- We will encourage and nurture your entrepreneurial skills, giving you the opportunity to develop and present proposals and new ideas to BearingPoint and to our clients.
If you can tick many of the following boxes, we would be delighted for you to get in touch:
- I love finding new ways to do things
- I enjoy variety and facing new challenges every day
- I prefer working in small teams
- I want to work in a company where everybody knows my name
- I am interested in technology but don’t want to be a software developer
- I want time and space to develop my own ideas
- I enjoy meeting and engaging with people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Most importantly I am excited to work with companies and Government organisations where I can make a tangible difference
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.