We are recruiting an IT Service Desk Support Analyst to join our existing Managed Service Desk team. The role will have an emphasis on strong communication skills and building rapport with clients, other internal support teams and external service providers. The role requires a responsible process-oriented person who can work on their own initiative.
- Provide 1st level service desk support to multiple clients and users daily
- Use and administer BMC Footprints system encompassing Incident, Problem and Change management
- Have a good technical understanding and willingness to apply knowledge to process enhancements and problem resolution
- Have ability to log, prioritise and monitor helpdesk issues through to resolution
- Optimize issue resolution by following production support procedures – effective, efficient, documented issue resolution
- Work closely within the support team and liaise with other level 2 and 3 team members and/or managers to maintain and apply common processes
- Produce periodic reports - daily, weekly, monthly
- Provide feedback and support customers in a prompt, professional manner
- Create and update procedural documentation in support of the helpdesk and its clients
- Take ownership of non-standard helpdesk tasks and follow them through to completion
You should …..
- Have fluent English with excellent verbal communications including a great telephone manner
- Be a responsible person and able to work in a team environment
- Be confident and capable of following up with colleagues/clients at different levels
- Be a good team player and willing to readily share information with other help-desk team-members
- Be committed to exceeding client expectations and meeting SLA’s
- Have good MS Word and Excel skills and familiarity with reporting tools such as Power BI is a bonus
- Have a basic understanding of ITIL
- Have a Business/Technical diploma
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.