Change Management Consultant
If you are a people focused, ambitious problem-solver, who is looking for the next big-step in your career, consider joining the BearingPoint consulting team. We are currently looking for experienced consultants, to join our growing People & Change team.
We are a talented group, who enjoy helping our clients transform their organisations by solving their most challenging business problems. We listen, we understand and we act providing our clients with tailored services and offerings to address their specific needs. We work in an open and collaborative way, where new ideas are always welcome. BearingPoint is an environment where high potential and high performance is recognised and rewarded.
We are looking to expand our team, and if you have over 4 years of experience working in industry, consulting or business change, we would like to hear from you.
BearingPoint People and Change Consultants focus on delivering real and sustainable value for our clients, helping them to answer a range of important questions:
· Organisation design – What operating structure is best suited to meet the current and future needs of their employees and customers?
· Organisation capability development – How can they develop their workforce to excel in a rapidly changing, and increasingly digital environment?
· Strategic workforce planning – How do they prepare their workforce to respond to changing operational and delivery demands?
· Digital employee experience – How can they use digital technology to support flexibility and transform how their people collaborate and communicate?
· People strategy and innovation – How can they empower and support their people to deliver their strategic ambitions?
Our clients operate in a world where change is constant – dynamics shift, customers’ needs evolve and the unexpected can happen. We understand this. Through our close working relationships, we collaborate with clients to empower them and help them support their people in dealing with change.
As a member of our team, we will work with you to develop your capabilities across three core areas:
1. You will develop strong consulting skills, working on a wide variety of projects for clients in the consumer industries, production industries, financial services and the public sector, both in Ireland and internationally.
2. You will develop as an innovator, working with other like-minded and creative individuals to develop new ideas that have the potential to make a real difference to the businesses we work with.
3. We will encourage and nurture your entrepreneurial skills, giving you the opportunity to develop and present proposals and new ideas to BearingPoint and to our clients.
If you can tick many of the following boxes, we would be delighted for you to get in touch:
· I love finding new ways to do things
· I enjoy variety and facing new challenges every day
· I have an interest in people and their experience of their workplace
· I am empathetic and can see beyond my own situation to understand the needs and views of others
· I can speak with people in a language they understand, tailoring messages for different interest groups
· I am interested in technology and how it can transform how we work
· I like helping others to see the positive in change
· I want to work in a multidisciplinary team and learn and develop new skills
· I want to work in a company where everybody knows my name
· I want to drive my career development in an encouraging and supportive environment
· I want time and space to develop my own ideas
· I enjoy meeting and engaging with people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives
· Most importantly I am excited to work with companies and Government organisations where I can make a tangible difference.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.