Are you a people focused, problem-solver who has led complex, enterprise level, people and change programmes? Can you engage effectively at all levels of an organisation? Do you take pride in developing high quality communications, tailored to each audience? Have you several years’ experience in the successful delivery of Change Management? If so, BearingPoint may have the role for you.
We are currently looking for an experienced Change Management Lead to support the delivery of a major technology transformation programme for a leading national organisation. The successful candidate will be working alongside BearingPoint and client colleagues in a multi-disciplinary team.
Who are BearingPoint? We are a talented group, who enjoy helping our clients transform their organisations by solving their most challenging business problems. We listen, we understand and we act, providing our clients with tailored services and offerings to address their specific needs. We work in an open and collaborative way, where new ideas are always welcome. BearingPoint is an environment where high potential and high performance is recognised and rewarded.
What we can offer:
· The opportunity to deliver a multi-faceted change management programme working with and supporting senior client leadership
· The chance to expand your knowledge base and skillset as you tackle the delivery of comprehensive business and technology solutions across a large organisation
· A working environment where you feel valued and can fulfil your potential
· New challenges and the opportunity to broaden your experience and further develop your career.
· Leading the change management workstream in the large-scale system implementation of a data management solution
· Developing and managing trusted client relationships
· Working collaboratively with the programme manager, workstream leads, team members and peers, both within BearingPoint and within the client organisation
· Developing and delivering quality outputs which drive client satisfaction and deliver against programme needs
· Supporting business development and proposal creation
· Directing and coaching of junior team members.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
· You will hold a postgraduate degree in a Change Management, Project Management or a related business-oriented subject, or have equivalent work experience (8 years+) in a series of Change Management roles
· Experience in planning, managing, and delivering business change projects, with a particular focus on organisational change management, communications, stakeholder engagement, training and business readiness
· Interest in emerging technologies and an understanding of the strategic and operational benefits that technology can bring to organisations
· An understanding of the business and operational challenges faced by Irish public and private sector organisations
· Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
· Ability to lead and work in a team environment where you will multi-task, support junior colleagues and produce quality client deliverables to budget and on time
· Experienced in balancing and managing multiple senior client business managers during the development and execution of complex change programmes
· Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels of an organisation, with the ability to present complex information in an accessible way to everyone
· Excellent people skills, able to communicate effectively and deal with the rational, emotional and political aspects of change projects
· Extensive experience in facilitating workshops across all levels of an organisation
· Goal orientated and with a strong delivery/milestone focus
· Emotionally intelligent, resilient and energetic with the focus and determination to get the job done effectively, overcoming difficulties that may be encountered
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to influence decision-makers including Board level
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
· Ideally, candidates should have experience of some, or all, of the following areas:
- All aspects of Change Management
- Organisational Development
- Business Transformation
- Digital Transformation
- Systems Implementation
- Master Data Management
· Project management qualification and experience would be desirable
· Formal certification in PROSCI or equivalent would be desirable
· You will have excellent MS Office skills, including MS Excel data analysis techniques and MS PowerPoint.
· The post is open for both contract and permanent hires. If contract, the term will be a minimum of 6 months with the potential of further extension.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.