At BearingPoint, we work with our clients to ensure we’re delivering the best possible solution for them. Our RPA team plays a key role in helping our clients improve their operations and become more efficient.
We are growing our RPA capability and are currently seeking an RPA Technical Lead to lead our RPA team. As RPA Technical Lead, you will play a central role in building our team and services to support our clients’ automation needs.
As RPA Technical Lead you are:
- Responsible for leading our RPA team and growing it in line with demand
- A key person involved in setting our RPA go to market strategy working closely with our team of business development managers and consulting teams
- Comfortable presenting to clients in sales situations and outlining the benefits of RPA for them
- Excited to mentor, influence and lead our team and that of our clients
- The day to day primary point of contact with our clients
- Passionate about developing automation solutions for clients and staying up to date with the latest trends
- An expert in at least one RPA tool
- Develop RPA solutions in accordance with best practice
- Analyse, understand and document business processes in detail together with providing estimates for implementation
- Ability to identify and communicate technical / infrastructure requirements
- Ability to contribute to our delivery methodology with a focus on continuous improvement
- A strong communicator who can convey messages easily to our team and to our clients at both a technical and business level
- A collaborator willing to work together within a team to reach successful outcomes for our clients
- Ability to think big, start small and act fast. Our RPA lead needs a startup mentality with enterprise awareness. This will allow them to manage competing priorities and adjust plans quickly as they understand the role they and their team play in our clients’ business and technology strategies.
- Influencing priorities for both the team and the client. Our RPA lead understands both the business opportunity and the technical solution and is able to advocate for excellence and effect change when necessary
- Charisma. As consultants, we navigate within our clients’ organisations to influence decision makers and win trust. Our RPA lead needs to use their people skills as much as their technical skills.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.