As a member of BearingPoint’s Business Applications group, you will join an existing team providing support for mission critical, enterprise-wide HR systems. Your role will encompass both support and onward development elements and involves regular meetings with the customer to discuss their requirements. You will have the opportunity to develop your technical, functional and interpersonal skills, while solving real business problems. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career, offering variety and career progression.
- Develop a strong understanding of client’s HR technologies and the operations they support
- Provide the client with application support, proactively managing any system administration required
- Actively manage any system issues that occur, identifying and implementing the best possible solution
- Coach system users where gaps exist in their knowledge
- Work closely with business stakeholders, to understand their requirements and develop solutions that best fit their needs
- Actively participate in the change process, attending client workshops, designing solutions and realising them through development and implementation
- Obtain the technical skills and business understanding, to develop solutions that are aligned with the organisation’s requirements
You should have…..
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- A keen interest in technology and how it can be used to solve real business problems
- Experience with software development, systems analysis and design
- Strong communication skills (including fluent English), self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills, etc.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.