As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re delivering the best possible solution to meet their needs. We’re a passionate software team focused on software excellence and are advocates for the best engineering practices. We stay up to date with new skills and know how to make sure we’re selecting the right technology for our clients’ challenges.
We’re looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our growing team who can hit the ground running and take a leadership role in helping us build even better software for our clients.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will…..
- Get to work on large-scale, custom, multi-tier, enterprise development projects primarily using Java and .Net
- Help the team to champion software quality through the right use of test automation tools and techniques
- Champion agile best practices and continuous delivery across all our projects supported by test automation
- Help to grow the next generation of test automation engineers in our team
- Be an ambassador for BearingPoint
- Build relationships across BearingPoint, our clients and partners both from a technical and business perspective
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical environment where your talent is truly valued
- Develop your career at a pace that matches your ambition in the direction you want to go
Your experience should demonstrate…..
- Creating and leading the implementation of test automation strategies for new software projects as well as legacy applications
- Hands-on technical experience in designing and building test automation frameworks in a broad range of languages and technologies e.g. Microsoft Framework Automation Tooling or Open Source frameworks such as jUnit, Selenium, Serenity BDD (Cucumber, Rest Assured) Robot Framework and JMeter
- A history of working in agile, lean and/or Continuous Delivery development teams
- A passion for software quality and test automation
And ideally, you’ve been doing all this for at least the last 5 years.
Please include a cover letter with your application.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.