As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re delivering the best possible solution to meet their needs. We’re a passionate software team focused on software excellence and are advocates for the best engineering practices. We stay up to date with new skills and know how to make sure we’re selecting the right technology for our clients’ challenges.
The world of work is changing and our clients are looking for help in supporting their teams to collaborate, communicate, share and innovate whether in the office, at home or on the move. In supporting them, we look to build experiences around people ensuring technology works for them and not the other way around.
We’re looking for a Digital Workplace Consultant to join our growing team who will be central to our work with clients to plan, analyse, design, test, and deploy enterprise scale end-to-end workplace and collaboration solutions.
As a Digital Workplace Consultant, you will…..
- Lead or participate in teams to design, build, and transform enterprise workplace and collaboration technologies.
- Work closely with clients to understand their requirements, translating these into business requirements
- Define and implement migration plans for future state messaging, collaboration and communication services, typically moving away from on-premise email platforms such as MS Exchange or Lotus Notes
- Ensure all solutions are delivered following Microsoft best-practice standards
- Be a go-to member of the team for everything Microsoft 365, from solution and product knowledge to innovation, best-practice, administration and support
- Be an ambassador for BearingPoint building relationship across our firm, our clients and partners both from a technical and business perspective
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical environment where your talent is what counts
- Develop your career at a pace that matches your ambition in the direction you want to go
Your experience should demonstrate…..
- Proven technical experience with pragmatic consulting expertise to support customers through significant business change, achieved through the delivery of leading-edge solutions
- Experience of successfully delivering Microsoft 365 or similar projects in large corporate environments
- The ability to work with clients to take them on a journey as they transition to Microsoft 365
- The ability to identify opportunities where solutions can be improved through innovative use of the Microsoft 365 platform
- A willingness to learn new skills and stay up to date with new technology developments
- Commercial appreciation and the capability to identify and support new opportunities
- Knowledge and experience of 3rd party applications an advantage e.g. K2, Nintex, Sharegate.
- And ideally, you’ve been doing all this for at least the last 3 years.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.