At BearingPoint Ireland, we are growing quickly and have a number of exciting new projects to challenge the very best Project and Programme Managers. We are working with a wide range of clients, on a number of complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done in Ireland and we are looking for talented Project and Programme Managers to join our team.
Skills and Experience required:
- Ideally 10 years plus experience working in IT with 5 years plus experience in:
- Project planning and delivery.
- Budget management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Change control management.
- Project team and resource management.
- Managing large and complex programmes.
- Business Development and Account Management.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Motivated and diligent team player who will go the extra mile
- Be proactive in seeking to enhance Agile / Scrum delivery across projects
The ideal candidate should be able to support a proven track record in:
- Project delivery across one or more areas such as: Software development; Systems integration; IT services industries; Infrastructure; Migration; etc.
- Managing a project budget including: Forecasts; Expenses; Subcontractors; Team; Training; etc.
- Team management including: Good leadership; Motivation; Mentoring / Coaching; Conflicts management; etc.
- Stakeholder management including: Communication; Setting and managing expectations; Issues; Managing conflicts; Negotiation; etc.
- Planning, organising, scheduling, problem solving and the resolution of conflicting priorities. This is not a passive role and will require active participation in the delivery process.
- Applying the software development lifecycle and delivery of complex software integration solutions.
- Experience in applying formal methodologies (PMI, Prince2, XP, RAD, etc.).
- Account and Stakeholder Management.
- Business Development roles and responsibilities.
- Proven experience in writing reports for senior project and business stakeholders.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.