At BearingPoint, marketing is about understanding our clients’ needs and communicating how we can help them to thrive, growing our brand in the process.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing a programme of marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a small team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work closely with the Country Leader and the Business Development team to understand their goals and how marketing can best support them
- Support the HR and recruitment team in building a powerful employer brand
- Identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programmes and campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Create and manage excellent, large customer and corporate entertainment events
- Support our participation, sponsorship or exhibiting at industry events, working closely with relevant Business Development Managers
- Manage and develop BearingPoint’s social media presence across social media platforms in accordance with local and global strategy and policy
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development
- Partner with internal and external graphic designers, photographers, videographers, PR agents, members of the media, etc. to drive maximum return on marketing investment,
- Manage and develop small internal team
- Work with global marketing colleagues to leverage, contribute to and uphold best marketing practice
- Manage the use of the BearingPoint brand in the Irish marketplace and empower staff to be brand ambassadors
- Drive maximum value from activation of major sports sponsorship, while managing win-win relationships
- Support internal communications
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimise accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programmes, strategies and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing and CRM tools
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
Minimum 7 years’ experience marketing management, ideally in a professional services or B2B organisation
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.