Do you want to join an exciting, growing team that wants to hear your ideas? A team that wants you to be up to date on the latest technologies.
Working in BearingPoint you will be joining a team that is passionate about building innovative, high-quality software for its clients. You will be working in agile teams with all the support and training you need.
At BearingPoint we are growing quickly, and we are currently hiring Senior Angular developers with Azure and .NET skills to join our Software Development team.
As a Senior Angular Developer, you will….
- Join the early stages of an exciting new project
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, inclusive, transparent and non-hierarchical environment where your talent is what counts
- Develop your career at a pace that matches your ambition in the direction you want to go
Your experience should demonstrate….
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a developer
- Strong development skills building systems in a structured way using proven design patterns and best practice.
- Strong OO modelling, design and implementation skills
- An expert using the below technologies:
- Angular 5 or above
- Web API - C#
- MS SQL Server
- Experience integrating Angular with RESTful services
- Experience of testing frameworks ensuring high code coverage
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Practical experience in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Estimation and risk escalation knowledge and experience
- Issues diagnosis and performance optimizations
- Working in a fast-paced environment
Experience of the following would be an advantage
- Microsoft Graph
- SharePoint Integration
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.