In a world where change is constant – dynamics shift, customers’ needs evolve and the unexpected can happen. At BearingPoint, we understand this, and know each client needs a different solution. We use adaptive thinking and the UX Designer is responsible for bringing this to life for our clients. The role will be responsible for the delivery of the UX design components on our client engagements. The role will be part of the local innovation team.
The candidate should possess:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in user experience design, with demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of user design thinking, including user research, persona development, prototyping and usability testing
- Ability to build and manage expectations of clients to ensure their UX design needs are achieved
- Great communications skills that can bring their design idea to life
- Be a lighthouse of user centred design across our technical and product teams
- The ability to capture key insights through observation and analysis of user behaviour and user interaction
- The capability to validate these insights through usability testing
- The passion and tenacity to ensure those validated insights are taken on board by all stakeholders
- The ability to both participate in and lead a cross-functional team through a collaborative design approach to deliver rapid prototypes, user stories, concept sketches, experience storyboards, information architecture, interaction design, visual design, motion design, design research and usability
- A record of delivering against measurable KPIs and setting targets to stretch their design capability
- Strong collaboration skills to ensure everyone is aligned with the design
- A proven record of delivering all artefacts along the design process from sketches to working prototypes
- Knowledge and skills of the following products
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Invision prototyping app or similar
- Lunacy or Sketch or similar
- A history of working with the technical teams to ensure the implementation of leading usability practices
- Have proven experience in driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results;
- A thirst for knowledge and desire to create innovative designs
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.