As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re delivering the best possible solution to meet their needs. We’re a passionate technology team focused on technical excellence and are advocates for the best engineering practices. We stay up to date with new skills and know how to make sure we’re selecting the right technology for our clients’ challenges.
We’re looking for a Senior SharePoint Developer to join our growing Microsoft Modern Workplace practice who can hit the ground running and take a lead role in helping us create engaging digital workplaces for our clients.
Find out more about our Microsoft practice here:
As a Senior SharePoint Developer at BearingPoint, you will:
- Get to work on large-scale, Modern Workplace and SharePoint implementations for leading client organisations in Ireland
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of new and existing SharePoint implementations
- Branch out by building skills in the broader Modern Workplace suite e.g. Teams development, PowerApps, Flow etc.
- Work with clients to design their SharePoint roadmaps and supporting them on their journey from on-premise to cloud
- Be an ambassador for BearingPoint
- Build relationships across BearingPoint, our clients and partners both from a technical and business perspective
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical environment where your talent is truly valued
- Develop your career at a pace that matches your ambition in the direction you want to go
Your experience should demonstrate
- An ability to work with business users to understand requirements and work with them to design solutions to meet them
- Creating and leading the implementation of SharePoint implementations including fundamentals such as Document Libraries, Sites, Forms, Workflows etc.
- Consistency in delivery and an ability to deliver on schedule
- Strong documentation skills to suit a variety of audiences both technical and non-technical
- An ability to provide support on existing implementations
- A passion for learning new technologies and always looking for opportunities to improve how work is done
- And ideally, you’ve been doing all this for at least the last 5 years.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.