Finance & Regulatory Consultant
The successful candidates will be responsible for in the delivery of Finance and Regulatory Engagements with our Financial Services Clients. We are looking for individuals who will excel in a client facing environment, can work in multi-disciplinary teams and with clients in a collaborative and creative way to deliver successful outcomes.
- Delivery of transformation or regulatory change projects within risk, compliance, operations and finance functions
- Key focus around the design of processes and controls to support regulatory reporting requirements and standards
- Engaging in a credible manner with multiple senior level stakeholders in relation to programme progress and outcomes; Utilising your extensive consulting skills and experience in working across all levels of an organisation
- Working in a diverse team environment where you will multi-task, and support colleagues to produce high quality client deliverables to budget and on time
- Ability to present complex data and arguments in a way that is understood at all levels, based on your strong written and oral communication skills
The candidate should possess:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a client facing role, with change and transformation experience in a Risk and/or Compliance discipline
- Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English), self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills etc
- Passion for innovation and creative problem solving and intellectual curiosity
- Proven record of implementing or overseeing transformation and change programmes – experience of implementing programmes within finance, risk or compliance functions would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience of communicating and reporting to Senior Management and Executive stakeholders
- Experience working in diverse programme teams including people development, coaching and mentoring members within your team
- Strong Programme & Project Management skills – PM certifications would be an advantage
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.