Healthcare Business Architect
If you are a creative, ambitious, problem-solver, who is looking for the next big-step in your career, consider joining the BearingPoint Business Transformation Consulting team.
As a Business Architect you will succeed by helping our clients realise the enduring benefits of business strategy and business capability alignment. You will work side-by-side with client teams to deliver leading practices and support organisational business and technology transformation. You will be an integral part of full-lifecycle projects, including strategy & planning, business process design, technology implementation and change management.
We are a talented group, who enjoy helping our clients solve their most challenging business problems. We work in an open and collaborative way, where new ideas are always welcome. BearingPoint is an environment where potential and high performance is recognised and rewarded.
- Primarily responsible for the successful delivery of client engagements and initiatives within our Business Transformation Consulting Healthcare practice
- Collaborate with BearingPoint colleagues to share knowledge and support business development activities
- As a business architect you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the business capabilities of our healthcare clients to support the delivery of their business strategy.
- Possess deep understanding of healthcare regulatory requirements and the broad healthcare technology trends to help inform business strategy and IT system selection
- Provide subject matter expert input and advisory support on client engagements as required – strategy and solution advisory, business process management, client workshop facilitation and overall engagement management
- Work across business and technical teams to ensure technology investment decisions deliver on business needs
- Manage client expectations and scope, and deal with change requests
- Leading and participating in workshops with business users to gather stakeholder and solution requirements
- Lead use of other requirements gathering methods (e.g. customer interviews, process modelling, root cause analysis, decision analysis, etc.)
- Documenting detailed business and system requirements
- Formulating solutions that meet the requirements, including functional design
- Acting as a liaison with the development and test teams to ensure that the requirements are understood
- Working with developers to design prototype of proposed solution
- Project management and some project management office (PMO) responsibilities
- Candidates must hold postgraduate degree in Business or Healthcare related qualification
- Healthcare sector or Health Insurance experience
- Knowledge and experience of Business Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Business Model Canvas) and practices (e.g. capability mapping, value stream mapping, value proposition design etc.)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a business architect or similar role
- Experience in managing clinical requirements and familiarity with related medical/health standards
- Required leadership skills to operate in a team environment involving multi-tasking, support and mentoring of junior resources and the consistent delivery of high-quality client deliverables to budget and on time
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present complex solutions, insights and arguments in a way that is accessible to everyone, especially senior stakeholders at CXO level.
- Emotionally intelligent, resilient and energetic with the focus and determination to get the job done effectively, overcoming any difficulties that may be encountered
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to influence decision-makers including those at CXO and Board level
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Flexibility and willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
- Results focused, have a strong attention to detail and continually strive to develop new skills and knowledge
- Project management experience in health sector
- Good working knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Visio, Project
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.