Graduate Opportunities – Finance & Risk – Autumn 2020
- Do you look at problems and think “I have an idea…”?
- Are you curious about how things work and want to know why?
- Do you have a keen interest in how the world of finance works?
- Do you want to make a difference and think that technology holds the key to doing this?
If you answered YES to the above, then we’d love to talk to you about a career with us as a Graduate in Finance & Risk at BearingPoint Ireland.
You will be responsible in the delivery of Finance and Risk engagements with our clients. We are looking for individuals who will excel in a client facing environment and can work in multi-disciplinary teams and with clients in a collaborative and creative way to deliver outstanding outcomes. You will have good business acumen with a strong understanding of technology. You should have a degree in BIS, Computer Science, Business (or related discipline) and you should be able to demonstrate strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English), and you should be a self-starter who is keen to learn.
To apply for this role, you will need a keen interest in Technology and a real passion for Business.
As a Graduate in Finance & Risk in BearingPoint, you will:
- Work with teams delivering Finance & Risk engagements for some of Ireland’s top businesses and government organisations
- Get access to amazing technical and consulting training
- Work with the latest technologies
- Have a mentor to support you as you develop and grow over your career with us
- Work in an environment that embraces diversity and values you for the contributions you make
- We don’t expect you to be an expert as we’re looking for people who love Business, Technology and have a real passion for learning
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.