Microsoft Modern Work Consultant
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re delivering the best possible solution to meet their needs. We’re a passionate software team that stays up to date with new technologies and we know how to make sure we’re selecting the right technology solution for our clients’ challenges.
The world of work is changing, and our clients are looking for help in supporting their teams to collaborate, communicate, share and innovate whether in the office, at home or on the move. In supporting them, we look to build experiences around people ensuring technology works for them and not the other way around.
We’re looking for a Microsoft Modern Work Consultant to join our growing team who will be central to our work with clients to plan, analyse, design, test and deploy end-to-end workplace and collaboration solutions.
As a Microsoft Modern Work Consultant, you will…..
- Lead envisioning workshops with our clients to explore what the future of work means for them and how Microsoft technology can achieve this
- Lead the design, build, and transformation of enterprise workplace and collaboration technologies using the Microsoft productivity tools
- Work closely with clients to understand their requirements, translating these into business requirements
- Ensure all solutions are delivered following Microsoft best-practice standards
- Stay up to date with new developments within Microsoft 365 and Teams to ensure we’re always bringing the latest innovations to our clients
- Work closely with our broader Microsoft Cloud team to ensure we can bring end to end solutions to our clients including custom applications, Dynamics 365 and data
- Be a go-to member of the team for everything Microsoft 365 related, from solution and product knowledge to innovation, best-practice, administration and support
- Be an ambassador for BearingPoint building relationships across our firm, our clients and partners both from a technical and business perspective
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical environment where your talent is what counts
- Develop your career at a pace that matches your ambition in the direction you want to go
Your experience should demonstrate…..
- Proven technical experience or exposure in supporting customers through the transition to a digital workplace, significant business change, achieved through the delivery of leading-edge solutions using Microsoft technology
- Experience of successfully implementing Microsoft 365 solutions
- The ability to work with clients to take them on a journey as they transition to Microsoft 365 and to identify opportunities where solutions can be improved through innovative use of the Microsoft 365 platform
- A willingness to learn new skills and stay up to date with new technology developments
- Commercial appreciation and the capability to identify and support new opportunities
- Knowledge and experience of 3rd party applications an advantage e.g. K2, Nintex, Sharegate.
And ideally, you’ve been doing all this for at least the last 3 years.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.